In this version I nicely improved the mobile view for the shopping cart.
Previously, you had to tweak the CSS of the template a bit to make sure the cart fit the page size on iPhone and Android devices, now it’s automatic.
Here’s a brief summary of the last month updates:
- Increased the number of available checkout custom fields, mandatory or optional, from 2 to 5
- Now uses PayPal’s IPN new URL ipnpb.paypal.com
- Fixed a couple of currency symbol position issues in the admin and in the orders list
- Fixed the product variation price in the order confirmation screen, when the order price was different than the normal product price
- Fixed a PHP 7 deprecation warning
- Fixed an issue with Stripe payment on Mobile
- Use the correct offline payment method name in the email
- Added a fix for mobile in the cart module
Make sure you don’t miss those updates, as they are fixing quite a bit of things and improve the shop, especially on mobile devices.
Also, they improve the compatibility with the PayPal SSL changes rolling out this summer.